The best time to start running is when you have something to stand for, only problem is when you don’t have the right form you can feel like the weight of the world is bringing you down. This is why your form can make or break you. Thankfully, you have the brilliants minds of Budd Coates and Jen Van Allen with Runner’s World Magazine.
They’re going to help get you running right and get your body tight. Don’t have time to watch the video? Here are some quick tips.
- Keep your shoulders relaxed. It’ll help your breathing and keep your muscles from cramping.
- Try to keep your elbows bent at a 90 degree angle and don’t let your arms cross the center of body. It’s extra motion and energy you’re needlessly wasting.
- Short quick strides are the way to go. Over extending your stride is bad for business. Let your foot land under your knee. It helps support and forward momentum
- Always stay motivated. If you didn’t do your best today, push yourself to have a better tomorrow.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1lbKDeELvM “